If you’re in college or having a business, chances are you know what Portable Document Format (PDF) is. Contracts, manuals, forms, books, government-issued documents, and personal documents are now mostly in PDF format. Needless to say, it’s among the most widely used file types today.
But some newbie users of PDF often have issues when scanning PDF pages. Sometimes, when you scan PDF documents, it might occur that one or multiple pages are getting scanned sideways or upside-down. This problem also happens when you merge different PDF files.
There are online tools that enable you to correct the orientation of your PDF pages. In this blog post, we’ll talk about how you can rotate specific or entire pages of your PDF file using the online tool pdfbear.com. Read on below to learn more.
- 1 Pros of Using PDFBear.com to Rotate PDF Pages
- 2 How to Rotate PDF Pages with PDFbear.com
- 3 Takeaway
Pros of Using PDFBear.com to Rotate PDF Pages
Before we go to the process of setting straight your upside-down PDF documents, you should first know the advantages of using pdfbear.com.
- Easy to use. Using the online tool pdfbear.com to rotate pdf pages is very easy. You can correct the orientation of single or multiple PDF pages and save them with just a few clicks.
- Available on all platforms. This tool is not only available online, but you can also download it on your Mac, Windows, and Linux computer.
- It’s all about your preference. Using the PDFBear tool, you can rotate or change the angle of PDF pages according to how you want it to be modified. After rotating them to the angle of your liking, you can download the modified version on your device.
- Your PDF files are safe with this online tool. Don’t worry about your confidential information getting hacked or shared with unauthorized persons because the PDF documents uploaded on this online tool will be deleted after you’re done using it.
How to Rotate PDF Pages with PDFbear.com
Now here’s the process you’ve been waiting for. As mentioned earlier, correcting sideways or upside down PDF pages using the PDFBear rotating tool is no hassle. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to PDFBear.com
First off, you have to open your web browser, type in pdfbear.com in the address bar, and press enter. In its homepage, locate the Rotate PDF tool and click on it.
Step 2: Upload Your PDF Document
After clicking the Rotate PDF tool, you’ll be redirected to a new page that displays a Select Files option in the center of the screen. Click on that option when choosing the PDF file from your computer that you want to rotate.
Step 3: It’s Time to Rotate the Pages of Your PDF Document
The pages of the PDF file you’ve uploaded will be shown as thumbnails. In this way, you’ll know the page or pages that are not in their correct orientation. There will be circular arrows that you must click to rotate the upside-down pages to their proper angle.
Step 4: Click the Apply Button to Save Changes
Once you’ve set a page or multiple pages to their correct angle (or the angle of your preference), you can now click on the Apply button to confirm the changes. Always double-check the applied changes to make sure that the pages are now in their correct orientation.
After confirming and saving the applied changes to your PDF document pages, you can now proceed to download or share it.
Now you know how to rotate the disorientated pages of your PDF file using the PDFBear tool. Make sure to take note of the steps mentioned in this article on how you can turn the PDF pages in their correct orientation.