If you are having difficulty logging into MySNHU, you can reach out to Online Support at https://online.snhu.edu/student-community/get-help or by calling them at (855) 852-0724.
- 1 Step 1: Open your browser and go to http://snhu.edu .
- 2 Step 2: Scroll down to the end of the webpage and click on the banner link ‘mySNHU’.
- 3 Step 3: Enter your My SNHU username and password into the Login box.
- 4 Step 4: Click on the ‘Sign in’ button. You will be taken straight to your account’s dashboard.
- 5 If you are having difficulty logging into My SNHU,
- 6 Conclusion
Step 1: Open your browser and go to http://snhu.edu .
You can access the system by opening your browser and going to mysnhu login Once there, click on the link that says “Sign In.” Enter your username and password in order for us to log you into our site.
Scroll down to the end of the webpage and click on the banner link ‘mySNHU’.
If you can’t find this link, use your web browser’s “find” feature or use CTRL+F (or Command+F on Mac). Type “mySNHU” into search field and then click Go.
Step 3: Enter your My SNHU username and password into the Login box.
Once you have clicked on the ‘Login’ button, a pop-up window will appear asking you to enter your username and password. Make sure that the information is correct before submitting it by typing it into the boxes provided. If you are having difficulty logging in, try clearing your cache or cookies (you can do this by clicking on “Settings” in the top right corner of your browser) so that all of these fields are visible again.
If you forget or lose access to your MySNHU account and would like to reset its password, click on “Forgot Password” acc blackboard near the bottom right-hand corner of any page where there is an option for resetting such as this one here: https://mystudentcenter
Now that you have successfully created your MySNHU account, you are ready to log in.
Click on the ‘Sign in’ button located at the top-right of your screen. uark blackboard You will be taken straight to your account’s dashboard. The first time you visit this page, it may take up to 10 minutes for the system to process all information from the MySNHU website and update its records with those available through SNHU courses or other sources (such as transcripts). Once this process has been completed, however:
- Viewing Class Schedule and Grades: You can access all of your class schedules and grades by clicking on “Class Schedule & Grades” near the top right corner of any page within MySNHU;
- Accessing Financial Aid Information: If there are financial aid deadlines coming up soon (such as when submitting an FAFSA application), please check here before proceeding further with registration
If you are having difficulty logging into My SNHU,
If you are having difficulty logging into My SNHU, uaa blackboard you can reach out to Online Support at https://online.snhu.edu/student-community/get-help or by calling them at (855) 852-0724.
The email address for support is [email protected], and the phone number is (855) 852-0724 from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday.
If you have any questions about the online services provided by the New Hampshire University (NHU), utsa blackboard please contact our customer service representative for assistance.
Section: If you need technical support, our customer service managers will be able to assist you during regular business hours of 5:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time zone (EST). You can reach us at 1-855-535-7837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Section: For emergency situations, please contact us via phone or email immediately after calling 911 !!!