Do you have queries related to FlipKart Customer Care? Or If you are Struggling to reach FlipKart Customer Care. This article will help you with Precise FlipKart Customer Care details.
Every one person among 3 will have multiple queries about the services that they are availing. When you buy something from Flipkart or if have doubts before buying any product, you will search for Flipkart Customer Care.
When you search many resources may divert you from their site to unrelated content. The direct Toll Free contact number for Flipkart Customer Care for Indian customers is:1800 208 9898.
Apart from that here are some frequent searches made by Flipkart Customers related to Flipkart Customer Care details:
What are the Flipkart Customer Care contact number details?
Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free number is 1800-208-9898 for instant solutions to all kind of Customer queries. The other ways to inform about customer complaint is by reaching out to 24×7 Flipkart Customer Care or write to Flipkart Customer Care Email to :firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Flipkart Delivery person to track my order?
If you are excited about your orders and out of anxiety you would like to track every step of your order. Here are few steps to know about Flipkart delivery persons contact details:
Login to your Flipkart unique account and click on your order and select ‘Track’ to check tracking details. Hence you can find out the progress of your order and sometimes if it will be delivered by some other delivery services companies like ekart, DTDC and some other companies. Still you will be able to see the courier service company details for awareness.
If you are not able to see the details, contact Flipkart Customer Care by clicking on Flipkart Help Centre from your Flipkart account or write to Flipkart Customer Care Email to :email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , and for immediate responses you may call to 1800-208-9898, or connect to 24×7 Flipkart Customer Care.
How to complaint to Flipkart Customer Care number?
Suppose you may receive a wrong product than the ordered product or you may be delivered with damaged one. You can verify the product and login to your Flipkart account and go to orders and click on ‘Return’ and give the description about the service that you received.
If Flipkart doesn’t respond to this and accepts your return, you can take the pictures of the product that you received and send to Flipkart Customer Care Email or number.
Likewise, there will be many related complaints like payment issues, late delivery or no delivery and poor product quality, that needs to be informed to Flipkart Customer Care by many Customers.
There are two different modes you can reach out Flipkart Customer Care. One is like Flipkart Customer Care number and online Flipkart complaint form.
As suggested previously you may write to Flipkart Customer Care Email to :firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , after wring to Flipkart you may receive updates on your compliant to respective email of yours till it gets resolved.
Similarly, for immediate responses you may call to 1800-208-9898, or connect to 24×7 Flipkart Customer Care, where you can talk to Flipkart Customer Care executive and explain about your complaints to a Flipkart Customer Care executive.
They may ask for order details like order ID, product ordered date, registered email and mobile numbers to raise an official complaint. The Flipkart Customer Care executive will also provide you with complaint ID or number to track or for future reference.
If you are not satisfied with these two modes of Flipkart Customer Care solutions, you may walk-in to Flipkart’s office nearby you.
How to file issues regarding refund on Flipkart Customer care?
- First of all, check if your product can be returned or not by going through ‘list of products that be returned to Flipkart’ in Flipkart website.
- If needed contact Flipkart Customer Care for detailed explanations.
- If at all your product is eligible for refund, go to your orders and file a return request. If you wish to exchange you can do so or you can request for complete refund also.
- You will receive a notification and call to your registered mobile number about pick up of the order.
- After your order reaches Flipkart store it will take around 7-10 working days to reflect your refund in your respective bank account and there are other timelines for refund if the payment mode was through gift card, credit card, EMI, Flipkart pay later.
- For confirmation go through Flipkart refund rules once again.
If your refund is not reflected after 7-10 working days you can reach out Flipkart Customer Care Helpline through Flipkart Customer Care Email to :email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , and for immediate responses you may call to 1800-208-9898, or connect to 24×7 Flipkart Customer Care number.
- Though raising complaint to Flipkart Customer Care is easy process, to avoid all such issues after ordering and going through these long time consuming process for refund.
- One can clearly read the product details like Size of the product, warranty details, return policy and also one can check the product rating and previous customer reviews, photos attached as a safe step before safe buy.