Done booking the perfect hairstylist for the wedding? Already decided if it’s going to be beachy waves or a low chignon? Well, to make your hair from natural to stunning, hair accessories are coming to the rescue!
The perfect bridal hairstyle
Any bride’s look is not complete without the perfect bridal hair pieces; everyone wishes to look different and make your hair look a little more than usual; this comes to the rescue. For brides who are not wanting to do much with their hair to brides who wish for that OTT look, there are several pieces from which one can choose!
Hair accessories that one can opt for:
- Classic Gajra: Nothing can beat a classic gajra! Are you having a morning wedding or Haldi ceremony in the morning? Nothing can be better than a gajra. Go for a modern hairdo with a traditional look of gajra, and it will instantly change your look. Gajras look the best with a bun but also with plated hair. Gajras, besides looking beautiful, also smell divine!
Flower Fiesta: If not gajras, you can go for beautiful coloured flowers to add to your hair. Usually, colourful flower accessories are ideal for your Mehendi morning or Haldi ceremony.
- Hairpins: If one has already decided on the hairstyle and is confused about how to accessorize it, don’t worry cause hair pains are here for it. Hairpins are of various type; they add a chic and modern look to your outfit, enhancing the beauty of your hair: a chunky gemstone, studded pearls or polki. There are various options from which one can choose. Modern brides usually select this because it is a game-changer.
- Bejewelled clip: Already decided on a hairdo to match your outfit? If one doesn’t want too much to accessorize, if they have already decided what they wish to, then going for a bejewelled clip will be the best. It adds to the beauty of the hairstyle without making it look OTT.
- Pearls: Pearls have been everywhere, and they are doing great. Pearl hair accessories have been a hit to tone down that OTT bridal outfit of yours and give a break to the look. They also look chic in cocktail events at one’s wedding.
How can one choose the best hair accessories for themselves?
- One must decide what hairstyle they need in advance. That will enable you to decide on your hair accessory with ease.
- Make sure the accessory works in harmony with the rest of your look.
- Please take a close look at the accessory before buying it; look for any defects that may be found because no one wants that last-minute rush and anything going wrong on the big day.
- Make sure one is satisfied with their piece and look. Image how exactly it would look on the big day and finalize if that’s the best. If one themselves don’t like it’s not going to look good no matter what.
- Set your budget! The most important thing is to set your budget beforehand because you might just get blown off by the enormous options in the market. There are several bridal hair pieces available in all ranges starting from the cheap ones to costly ones. Setting your budget beforehand will ease your shopping hunt.
To conclude, there are various options to choose from, and there are pieces for all ranges, so one doesn’t need to worry if they are budget restricted. However, it’s one’s big day, and they are surely going to look stunning.