FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) authority to provide legal license which was established in the year 2006 to every food business in India. Any person or business who are having food business are required to follow the FSSAI rules and guidelines. FSSAI has responsible to meet the standard in the principle and controls for the welfare of the food business of India.
FSSAI License or FSSAI Registration is mandatory before entire any food business. Fssai registration is required by distributing, retailer, food entity and manufacturing. Fssai Registration is responsible for protecting and supporting public health in business by controlling and overseeing food safety.
WHAT IS FSSAI REGISTRATION
FSSAI 14-digit Licensing Code for Food company in India. As per FSSAI Licensing Act, All food businesses and distributors in India shall have a fssai registration or license if they are engaged in the manufacture, storage, transport and distribution of food products.
Food business and registration with the license are required for all the food-related businesses such as manufacturers, traders, restaurants, small eateries, grocery shop, importers, exporters, home-based food businesses, dairy farms, processors, retailers people are involved in the food business must obtain a 14-digit registration and fssai licensing in business.
HOW TO APPLY FSSAI REGISTRATION ONLINE?
Any person or business manufacturing has the fssai license for operating a food business in India. Authority of India with fssai has responsible for the wealth and health of food consumers and products require a central FSSAI license. FSSAI Registration is obtained for 1 or 2 years, then the fssai license can be renewed or revoked by submitting a request no later than 30 days before the expiry date of the FSSAI licence.
The cost and procedure for obtaining a license for fssai is more costly than enrolment. As applicable, the application for a Fssai license should be submitted in form b to the relevant licensing authority along with the required self-tested declaration, affidavit, and annexes. FSSAI license with 14-digit distributor or multi-level business is issued as an application by the food business operator for a term of 1 to 5 years.
For more years, a high fee is applied to receiving an FSSAI permit.All the business involved in the food or related food products must obtain FSSAI Registration or License to ensure the customers provide with food prepared is safe and high value with hygiene to consume.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FSSAI REGISTRATION
FSSAI Registration is mostly applicable for food retailers and the procedure for obtaining FSSAI Registration is very simple and easy:
- Document for identity proof like social security number, Id card, Department-issued ID, AADHAR Card, senior citizen card.
- Image of the food business operator with Form-B Completed and signed by the owner or associate or designated signatory (in duplicate).
- Members in the business involved in the food products and quality for the Trust and wealth issue not raise in Directors/Partners/Executive Members of Society/Trust with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
- Hygiene and environment along with climate condition to be provided along with pollution of Analysis report in Chemical & Bacteriological of water to be used as main in the ingredient in food to form manufacturing the products from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the potential and potability.
- Design of manufacturing unit in the system around the food products of people working on the planet. In addition, the research fire exit in the processing unit’s Blueprint / layout plan showing the measurements in meters / square meters and the allocation of operation-wise area. Certificate given by tourism ministry.
- Equipment and Machinery name and list along with number, installed capacity and horsepower used.A list of food categories desired to be manufactured. (In case of manufacturers)
- The kitchen floor should be smooth and cleaned every day. well-designed proper drainage amenities would help in the prevention of contaminated water and steps should be taken to see that there are no drainage problems in and around the area.
- Proof for permission in every field of possession of premises. Supporting documents like health and panchayat NOC.
- Board of directories and members of the companies in the food product and services with the validation and rejections of food and customers ‘ response in the society.
- Identity of business and logo with trademark registration and details in the system and also so that the food wastes can be sent for biodegrading and the non-food wastes can be sent for recycling with environment-friendly nature by company.
- Local authorized members of society with the letter with name and address, responsible person by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible for workers and insurance of the company in every condition.
FSSAI Registration is mandatory for every business that is providing food products and services. FSSAI has main responsible for food safety and also hygienic food for consumer safety.