Here’s your chance to become the most prolific Scrum expert! Take the Certified ScrumMaster® course that will allow you to work on real-world Scrum projects and become a pro-ScrumMaster in no time.
Highlights of the CSM® course
- Part of the Scrum Alliance® team for Global REP (Registered Education Provider)
- 2-year long membership with Scrum Alliance® team
- Trainers include globally acclaimed Certified Scrum Trainers
- 2 days of training provides up to 16 SEU and 16 PDU credits
- Empirical learning with case studies, hands-on projects, Scrum activities, and simulation activities
- Over 100 digital courses for free
How is a CSM certification critical for your career?
Scrum is a subset of the Agile framework that is bringing a new momentum in the world of product development and delivery, radically decreasing the project timeline by improving the project management efficiency. While Scrum is slowly becoming the main force in driving such software development projects, it is essential to credit the role of the Scrum Master who leverages the power of Scrum in totality.
This csm course can be another jewel in your crown, unlocking your potential as a Scrum expert and empowering you to direct the course of new-age projects in any organization. As a certified member of the Scrum Alliance® team you can easily level up your client-serving skills, and become an SME who-
- Earns up to $116,500 per annum
- Collaborates with the biggest tech giants namely, namely Accenture, BOSCH, TCS, IBM, Capgemini, and play roles of Servant Lead, Scrum Master, Program/Project Manager, Automation Engineer, Project lead, etc.
Simple steps to become a Certified Scrum Master®
- Register yourself with any Global REP of Scrum Alliance, like KnowledgeHut
- Undergo the two-day course guided by certified trainers across the globe.
- Once the course is over, Scrum Alliance® will send you the login credentials which you can use to complete the login procedure.
- Assess yourself using the online MCQ exam.
- You need to score a minimum of 74% to pass.
- Once you have cleared the exam, SA will provide a license agreement to be read and duly signed.
- After signing the license agreement, you will be provided the Certified ScrumMaster® designation along with a 24-month long membership from Scrum Alliance®.
- To can keep the certification valid by renewing it every 2 years.
What makes you eligible for the course?
The course is open to anyone who wants to enhance their skillset in Project development and management using Scrum, there is no set eligibility criteria. Our mentors can help you become a Scrum expert even if you are just a beginner. However, to grasp things better, it is recommended you have a basic understanding of Scrum and Agile. The course is recommended for-
- Project leads/managers
- Test runners
- Project development teams
- Software developers/engineers
How will this CSM course add value?
The CSM course helps the Scrum experts enhance their confidence and carry out the Scrum activities in a real-world environment while tackling all the complexities of the process. This ensures greater job options with a great pay scale.
No course is complete without some team enhancement activities, and we ensure just that, by guiding how to progress with ease as a team in the smooth running of project development activities, how to bring in servant leadership at work, and how to deliver high-quality products faster.
In conclusion, the Certified ScrumMaster® course can be a major boost to your Scrum Master’s expertise.