Tightening of bones or muscles is the symptoms of Can Asthma be cured. All the factors like mucus production, bronchospasm and inflammation cause some symptoms like feeling difficulty in breathing, coughing, breath shortness, wheezing and feeling tired while performing daily activities. You need to go to the doctor for a checkup if you feel difficulty in breathing or feeling tired while doing work. Expect from these Symptoms, there are some more symptoms of asthma which are listed below:
Can Asthma be cured and how to stay safe from it?
- Felling difficulty while talking.
- Tightened in chest muscles and neck also called retractions.
- Pressure or sudden pain in the chest.
- Raid heartbeat and fast breathing.
- Changing the color of nails or lips.
- The sudden feeling of Panic and anxiety.
- Severe wheezing while breathing not only in but out also.
- Coughing with asthma that won’t be stopped
- Pale and sweaty face
- Or feeling your worst day by day even by the use of medicines
Mild attacks of Asthma are more common. Normally the airways open within a few hours after the treatment. Most people don’t know much about an asthma attack some attacks of Asthma are very less common but very dangerous. So it is always good to know about the symptoms and treatments of asthma. You can discuss your problem with the doctor so you will not face any problem in the future.
If you feel tightening in lungs muscle, feel pain in the chest or rapidness in the heartbeat then there are many chances that you have asthma and you need to go for a checkup suddenly because if you don’t take asthma medications or get treatment for this disease then you will face problem in the future. So it is very necessary to get treatment of asthma within time. If the color of your lips changes into blue color then you can understand that you have asthma, this problem is also known as “cyanosis”.Can Asthma be cured
Early signs of asthma attack comprise and Can Asthma be cured:
- Frequent or suddenly cough at night.
- Easily losing breath or breath shortness.
- Feeling very weak and getting tired while exercising.
- Sudden coughing or wheezing after exercise.
- Feeling upset, moody, tired and grouchy.
- Decrease or sudden change in the function of body parts such as lungs.
- Sudden cold or allergies like runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, headache and cough.
- Feeling Trouble while sleeping with asthma.
There are many possible ways for the treatment of asthma but taking an asthma inhaler is one of the best options available for any person who suffers from asthma. Can Asthma be cured
Well there are many types of inhalers such as a meter dose inhaler with a spacer, metered-dose inhalers and dry powder inhaler are present at different medical stores but you need to take a piece of advice from a doctor that which inhaler is best for you. In addition, the prices of the inhalers are not the same. So you need to think before buying an inhaler. Can Asthma be cured